Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Beary Sweet First Birthday

It is always a little sweeter to work with a friend- I was so happy to work with my lovely friend, Heidi in planning her precious little one's first birthday party! 
 
I had to ask when she told me she had decided on a bear theme for the party- what is the story there?  And as I had expected her little family nickname just happens to be "Tempie Bear".  So sweet!  Nothing beats personalization.  That just made it all the more fun as I cut and pasted those little bears on banners and pictures from the first year of her little life.  I am so glad that they can look back at these AMAZING pictures by Priscilla Baierlein (click link for party photos) and know this party was created with love for their sweet little Tempie Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment