Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pretty Little Paper Doll Party

First of all, I have to say that when Andrea asked me to do her sweet little one's first birthday party I was just tickled!  You see, I am a bit smitten with Andrea.  Not only is she a lovely mother to her three beautiful children, but she is also the creator of Pippy Frances Clothing Company adding to the list of things I am smitten with.  She is beyond talented and just a lovely person inside and out. 
 
A Paper Doll Party is what she requested, and I have to say I was beyond inspired by this theme!  It was such an original idea and there were SO many possibilities.  I was very pleased with how this party turned out!  Enjoy the pictures from this pretty little gathering.











Pin the Dress on the Dolly Party Game

All About the Birthday Girl

 
Paper Doll Kits for the guests


Matchbox Paper Doll Houses

Food Labels
 
This party was a pleasure to prepare! 
Visit Shopaboom on etsy or Facebook for more information about planning your own party.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment